Lots to do and hear this month!
Millcreek Public Library
2266 E. Evergreen Ave.
E. Millcreek, Utah 84109
- A brief introduction will look at the history of men and knitting.
- Presentations by local knitters:Dan Barney and Scott Noel.
- References to knitting patterns for men and boys.
- Show and Tell: Bring something you have knit for a boy or man.
- Drawing for a book:Boyfriend Sweaters. People can enter for the drawing if they are interested. Only those who attend can enter! See Shelley Erickson for a ticket. This is separate from door prizes.