The Salt Lake Knitting Guild meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month. We meet Sept-May and then adjourn for social knitting meetings at members’ homes during the summer months.
Prospective members are welcome to come to a meeting or two before signing up, so come try it out!
Membership in the Guild is for one year from September to August.
- A subscription to the Knitting Guild Newsletter, The Open Cable
- Monthly meetings and skill-building presentations
- Annual Fashion Show
- Opportunities to attend knitting classes taught by expert visiting instructors
- Early (and often discounted) registration for Guild-sponsored classes and workshops.
- Access to the Knitting Guild Library. Here’s the catalog listing.
- Annual Member Directory
To become a member, fill out the membership form in the link below and send it in to the address on the form with a check for dues. Annual dues for individuals are $30. Individual Membership Form. Individual members can now join or renew their membership online paying with either a credit card or PayPal.
Membership dues for Utah yarn shops are $35 plus a gift certificate for $25 in merchandise. These will be awarded to guild members to encourage local shopping. Online registration is not available for shops. Please print out the Shop Membership Form, and mail it with your dues and gift certificate to the address on the form. Shop Membership Form.
A collection of over 375 popular as well as classic knitting books can be browsed or checked out by guild members. The Library resides at The Wool Cabin and is available during store business hours. A catalog of titles is available here on Ravelry.